1) Assistant Maintenance Engineer
• Ability to handle routine maintenance and ensure smooth equipment operation by planning and carrying out equipment repairs, maintenance activities and trouble-shooting effectively.
• Preferred knowledge: direct current and electromagnetic; AC circuit; low voltage electric equipment; electric diagram; simple PLC programming (Siemens s7-200/400).
• You will take an active role in technical stand by service
• Observe and follow safety measures
• Minimum diploma with experience; or higher certificate/degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics
• Preferably more than 2 years’ relevant work experience
2) Sales Engineer
• Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations to prospective Customers. Attend to sales enquiries and preparation of sales quotations. Maintain strong working relationship with existing accounts and new accounts holders. Work with assigned market areas and develop new potential Customers base. Assist in the preparation of sales reports on sales and market research results. Participation in sales events, exhibitions and promotional activities.
• Highly preferred someone with healthcare and pharmaceutical experience.
• Bachelor degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
• Preferably with at least two (2) of relevant experiences in sales and marketing of PSA or label converter.
• Attentive to details and ability to work within fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to be focused, goal-oriented and a team player.
• Good command of English and Mandarin with excellent oral and written communication skills to liaise with external and internal Customers. Highly preferred someone who can speak in Japanese language.
3) Assistant Logistic Executive
• Ability to handle all local and overseas logistic and shipping matters. Coordinate with Production and Customers Service Department for on time delivery. Maintaining Finished Goods inventory optimization.
• Preferable SAP user; reporting with Spreadsheet Excel and Power Point Presentation. Preferably with forklift license.
• Minimum 2 years’ of relevant work experience
To apply, please email your detailed CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.