- Most widely use labelstock in all types of industries.
- Most cost-efficient way of promoting your brand.
- Suitable for all kind of printing methods for conventional technologies.
- Smooth uncoated surface that is friendly to any writing need, either pens or pencils.
A standard PSA labelstock consists of up to 6 components - topcoat, facestock, primer, adhesive, release & liner.
Going green has been a concern for the past decades and the demands are still on the rise. As a socially & environmentally responsible organisation, one of our missions is to contribute to a sustainable future by reducing pressure on our mother earth. As an FSC-certified organization, we introduce the FSC option into our paper facestocks range.
- Quality gloss or matte finished facestock makes your design or brand stands out among the competitors.
- A bit more wear proof compare to uncoated labels.
- Resistance to odd drop water.
- Excellent choice for labels with water & tear proof requirement.
- Available in Gloss, Matte, and Clear finished facestock that fulfil your creativity need.
- Suitable for applications that do not require to endure through very special environmental challenges but cost saving.